Friday, July 13, 2007

Awesome! I'm on the team!

You might recall that I applied to take part in FullCodePress in the role of HTML/CSS coder-upper. And that I was a bit sad not to get into the Top Three, although I did make it into the long shortlist.

Well... today the final position on the team was announced - Captain's Choice - and guess what?

I'M IT!!!

Woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo!

How cool is that? Thanks a million guys!!! I'm looking forward to working with the rest of our awesome team (most of whom I know already).

<smallvoice> Hooray! Now I get to represent all the fine women in the NZ web industry! I won't let you down, grrls! </smallvoice>

Sydney here we come!

[This post was brought to you by the exclamation mark!]

FullCodePress
FullCodePress (part two)

Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , , .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! :-) You'll do us proud!

missdeuxmont said...

Awesome Ali. I TOLD YOU dint i. :)

Bloggensbarn said...

Hi! Good blog you have here! I tend to follow it as much as I can. How did you do that expandable link menu at the sidebar? I will start blogging myself.

webweaver said...

Hi bloggensbarn! Glad to hear that you like my blog!

I've written a post called Blogger beta - switch menu (and how to include a BlogRolling link list) which tells you everything you need to know about how to make the expandable link menu in the sidebar.

Enjoy! Let me know how it goes.

Anonymous said...

hello - I've just discovered you via the Wellingtonita. I've just launched a little series of sites under the Lovely NZ umbrella and it would be most fab if we could include your blog. The eventual aim is to create a directory of all NZ blogs - one at a time for now :)

Please have a look at http://www.lovelynz.co.nz and if you're keen please email me: hello@lovelynz.co.nz

Thanks!
Charlotte