Thursday, July 01, 2010

Matt Smith & Orbital - Dr Who theme, Glastonbury 2010

I'm such a slacker.

I haven't written in my blog for a month - being self-employed really does reduce my life down to a single purpose if I let it. Must.do.better.

Anyway, having been to a total of nine Glastonburys in my time (those were the days!) I have a soft spot for anything related to the Worthy Farm Annual Shindig - so here's my vote for awesomest Glastonbury video evah - Matt Smith & Orbital doing the Dr Who theme, Glastonbury 2010.

Enjoy! It's friggin fantastic!



And if you want a bit more Glasto Goodness - check out these stunning photos from The Big Picture.

Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , , .

2 comments:

Writer Of The Purple Sage said...

What a damn shame the video was pulled so fast by the BBC for copyright infringement! Bloody spoilsports!! Based on your recommendation, I'll try to find it elsewhere. Thanks!

PhilBee, Akld.
http://yardyyardyyardy.blogspot.com

webweaver said...

Yeah - I think orgs like the BBC perhaps are a little lacking in the clue department when it comes to stuff on YouTube.

I would never have known the BBC had even been at Glastonbury if that video hadn't been put on YouTube - but once I saw it I thought to myself "hmmm I wonder if the BBC will release a DVD of Glasto 2010. Cos I'd buy it fer sure". Chalk me up as one potential customer of many.

Thing is, allowing people to have a bit of something for free is very often a very good idea - cos some of those people will end up wanting to pay $$ for the rest of it.

Anyway, I found another online copy of the video, which I've now linked to instead of the disappeared YouTube version. Enjoy!