Sunday, November 09, 2008

Would you like to be a Follower of my blog?

Pretty please...

From my SiteMeter stats I know I get a decent number of hits for such a little blog on the far side of the world. I know about half my visitors come from the US. I hope my American political blogging has been of interest to you over the past couple of years.

Rest assured I won't be stopping any time soon - although now we have our very own President Obama I might be able to fit in some more personal blog posts once in a while as well! I haven't written about Clay Aiken, my teevy boyfriend, nearly often enough recently - and I know there's a heck of a lot of you that read those posts too!

As you can see, I've just added the Followers widget to my sidebar, and so far I have a rather sad total of one follower. Thanks LadyinRed! I *heart* you!

Blogger says:

Do you have a favorite blog and want to let the author and readers know that you are a fan? Well now you can do that and more with the Blogger Following feature! You can even keep track of the blogs you follow via your Reading List on the Blogger dashboard.

More info about Following
.

It's easy to become a Follower of this or any other Blogger blog. On this blog all you have to do is locate the Followers widget at the top of the sidebar, and click on the "Follow this blog" link. You'll get a popup window which will give you the option of following publicly or anonymously.

Whether you subscribe publicly or anonymously, being a Follower of my blog means that:
  • You will be subscribed to updates for my blog which will appear in your Reading List on your Dashboard

  • You will also get a subscription to my blog in your Google Reader account.

If you follow publicly, your profile image and a link to your Blogger profile will also appear in my Followers widget.

If you follow my blog anonymously, your profile image and link to your profile will NOT be displayed in my Followers widget.

More info about public and anonymous Following.

Once you've decided whether you'd like to be a public or anonymous follower, click the orange "Follow" button which will appear in the popup. It is that simple, you are now a follower of my blog!

I'd love it if you decided to become a follower of WebWeaver's World. At the moment I feel the same way I did when I first joined Facebook and I had only two friends - and they were my cats...

Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*follows you* :)

webweaver said...

Yaay! Thanks ~ ysrn ~ and thanks heaps to everyone else who's decided to follow my blog - I really appreciate it!