Wednesday, November 05, 2008

President Barack Obama

President Barack Obama

Barack Obama, President

Barack Obama, President of the United States

Mr President (Barack Obama)

Ahhhhhhhhhh that feels GOOD!!!

I never dared to believe that I would one day be able to write those words - and in some ways I still can't believe it's happened. Maybe when I wake up with a big smile on my face tomorrow morning it'll have sunk in a bit!

This morning I wrote a message to the women on my favourite political thread on my favourite message board:

If the world could vote, you know Obama would win in a landslide, but seeing as we can't, it's up to all of you to do it for us. As you cast your vote for Hope today, and for the opportunity to reclaim your country, spare a thought for the millions of us around the world who are watching the outcome of this election with baited breath. And give the lever an extra little tug for us, will ya?

...and I just want to say

America, you done good!

Yes. You. Did!


O baby - Obama Boston Herald winning headline.

Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , .

0 comments: