Tuesday, November 04, 2008

GOTV!



So, America, the day is finally here.

I hope you're ready. I think you're ready. I pray you're ready.

I hope the massive youth vote materialises today. I hope the massive African-American vote materialises today. I hope Obama's ground game is as good as everyone says it is.

I hope the Hispanic and Native American and gay and straight and bi and trans and working class and middle class and blue collar and white collar and Catholic and Jewish and Amish and Hindu and Buddhist and Muslim and atheist and educated and uneducated and latte-sipping and beer-drinking and professional and unprofessional and old-fashioned Republican and Independent and Democrat and old and young and in-between and every colour every shade of the rainbow voters ALL come out to vote today.

I hope everyone in America is able to cast his or her vote the way they want to - and I hope the vast majority of those votes are cast for Barack Obama and Democratic candidates up and down the ticket.

Get Out The Vote, America!!!


The world is watching and the world is counting on you!

The World Hopes for Its First President

I have never in my life been so invested in the outcome of an election (not even one I can vote in!) - I'm nervous, excited and terrified all at the same time.

Yes. We. Can!





Obama 'Hope' iconic artwork.

Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , .

0 comments: