Monday, September 01, 2008

Barack's beautiful speech

...because this is what I'm focusing on... that historic, ground-breaking and quite wonderful moment at Mile High Stadium in Denver where, in front of 84,000 people, Barack Obama accepted the Democratic Party's nomination for President - on the 45th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jnr's I have a Dream speech. Fantastic.



Wow. Just, wow.

I have been to the mountaintop - MLK cartoon of Obama's speech.

Interactive panorama from the New York Times of the scene at Invesco during Obama's speech:

New York Times panorama of Invesco.

And a couple more awesome images from Mile High Stadium. Just because.

The flag flies at Mile High Stadium.

I am my sister's keeper.

Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .

0 comments: