Sunday, June 03, 2007

LOLCODE - O RLY?

i bleev u have mai staplr - KTHX CHEEZBURGER.
For some reason this piece of LOLCODE just tickled me to pieces:

HAI
CAN HAS STDIO?
I HAS A NUMBAR
GIMMEH NUMBAR
IZ VAR BIGGER THAN 10 O RLY?
YA RLY
VISIBLE "BIG NUMBER!"
MEBBE IZ VAR LESSER THAN 10 O RLY?
YA RLY
VISIBLE "LITTLE NUMBER!"
NO WAI
VISIBLE "MUST BE 10!"
KTHX
KTHXBYE

Kiti haz malfunkshind - KTHX CHEEZBURGER.I found it in the new LOLCODE wiki, where the LOLgeeks are busy creating and refining the newest and bestest coding language on teh internets, LOLCODE. The suggestion above is from the debate on the possible uses of O RLY?, and was suggested by Risser.

I has a money. What I do wif it? - KTHX CHEEZBURGER.For a word geek such as myself (who also love teh kittehs AND codinz), dis r pretty awsum.

Seems I'm not the only one who's fascinated by the development of a whole new language. Here are a bunch of kewl links to LOLCAT stuff, and associated linguistic musings. Plus a couple of gratuitous LOLCATs, because I just can't help myself.


Monorail cat.

Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .

5 comments:

harvestbird said...

You may also enjoy lolbots.

Andree said...

Thanks for all the links. I love trying to make a lolcats but I'm so lousy at it (no sense of humor? too literal?). I need ur linkz.

webweaver said...

@harvestbird - thanks heaps for the link - not as cute as LOLCATs, but very funny all the same!

webweaver said...

@meeyauw - did you try the LolCat Buildr I linked to? That's pretty cool. You do still have to come up wif a wordz though - which I guess is the tricky bit.

But your name!!! Doesn't that help? Just a bit????

irtiza said...

hahaha..funny pics.