Friday, June 15, 2007

File this under "too cute for words"

Ah Connie! You restore my faith in... I don't know, you just restore my faith.

This is 6 year old Connie, singing Somewhere Over the Rainbow on ITV's talent show, Britain's Got Talent. I don't know about the rest of Britain (it's been a while since I lived there), but Connie certainly has talent to burn. The best smile ever and the most amazing voice you'll ever hear from a 6 year old. Stunning.

I bet you can't watch it without getting a little teary - and if you can tear yourself away from Connie for a second, check out the audience while she's singing. I don't think a single one of them took a single breath throughout her whole song. She had them, as they say, in the palm of her hand.



Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , .

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. God.

Teary, yes. Utterly amazed, yes also.

Gorgeous.

:D