Monday, June 12, 2006

Clay Aiken's new look - revisited

So it sems the water coolers are still buzzing, and people are still finding Clay Aiken HAWT! in a way they perhaps hadn't before. It's also inspired a new round of creativity within the ClayNation, which I'll be blogging about in a future post.

In the meantime, check out these beautiful photoshopped screencaps of Clay on the American Idol final show, courtesy of Joanne. Thanks, Joanne!

You can view Joanne's complete gallery by clicking here.

You can also read my initial response to Clay's new hair at When Clay Aiken's hair stole the show.

Technorati tags: , , , .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is great!!

Love Clay's new hair style! Love it love it!!

I was in New Zealand in 1992 on my way to Australia on holiday...what a beautiful country. I only spent a few days there but loved it!

toni7babe

The ConCLAYve-Nan said...

Beautiful - and thanks for the link to Joanne's gallery. What is it about this man's smile that totally captivates me?

BTW - you got me thinking about Santana and Woodstock - and I realized you're right - I needed to add that clip to my blog - so I just did!

Chus said...

This is what I think: Clay Aiken