Monday, July 12, 2010

Glee flash mobs

I've had a bunch of episodes of Glee piling up on the MySky for ages, and this weekend I've finally gotten around to watching them. I'm almost caught up again. Yay!

I don't know how they do it, but I reckon Glee is pretty much the only show where I can be guaranteed to laugh out loud and shed a tear or two in every single episode. It is, simply, delightful.

And then I found Glee flash mobs on YouTube. Such fun!

Official Seattle Glee Flash Mob Video - Seattle, Westlake:



Glee Flash Mob - Grafton Street - Dublin, Ireland:



Flash Mob at the Ohio Union 5/3/2010 - The Ohio State University:



GLEE - Il FlashMob in Rome:



glee flash mob Tel Aviv:



All School Assembly Flash Mob (not all Glee, strictly speaking, but I love this cos it's the teachers flashmobbing the students):



Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .

0 comments: