Thursday, August 07, 2008

Like, totally ready to lead

OK I never ever thought I'd say this - let alone link to anything by Ms Hilton - but this ad just made me laugh - and I would say my respect for her (which was pretty much zero) just went up a couple of notches...


"But then that wrinkly white-haired guy used me in his campaign ad, which I guess means I'm running for president. So thanks for the endorsement white-haired dude, and I want America to know that I'm, like, totally ready to lead."

According to the TimesOnline:
Funnyordie.com contributors Adam McKay and Chris Henchy pitched the idea of the video to Ms Hilton after the McCain ads were debated around the world.

"She got it that the McCain thing was a low blow," McKay told AFP. "And she felt she didn't want to return it with angry fire, and that this was the best way to respond. It's a playful jab."

Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , .

0 comments: