Thursday, July 27, 2006

England calling!

I'm here! It's damned hot and sticky, and it's great to have arrived after 36 hours of travelling - 24 of those actually in various planes. Bleagh.

I was so knackered by the time I got on the Hong Kong-London flight that I slept pretty much the whole 12 hours, which passed the time rather effectively. I ended up getting an earlier train to my sister's place, as we were so darned efficient getting through immigration and customs, and it's just so lovely to be here.

We've been planning cool things to do with the kids while I'm here, and I've been catching up with sister of webweaver for the last couple of hours. I need to stay awake as long as I can today, to get over the jet lag as fast as possible. Hopefully I won't start fading at precisely the time that the kids turn up!

Technorati tags: , , , .

0 comments: