Monday, June 26, 2006

Toasty warm again...

marigoldsYaay! Nigel fixed my central heating today! Fantastic!

He's been so great - and it didn't take as long today as he thought it would, so it wasn't quite as expensive as we'd thought it might be.

Kiwi wooden villas with a 12ft stud definitely need central heating, I have realised...

The cats are very happy. Winnie spent the whole evening sitting right on top of one of the heating vents. I think she had a bit of a sauna actually. Heh.

Technorati tags: , , , .

2 comments:

Jannet said...

I completely forgot that it's winter there! But it is isn't it? That's so strange and the thought of it somehow makes this world an even more mysterious place. That we can all be sharing the same moment from completely different worlds.

Right now my kitties have their bellies pressed right up against the air-conditioning vents.

webweaver said...

Hee! That sounds so cute! I can just picture them...

The weird thing for me about living on the opposite side of the world to where I was born is that my birthday is now at the wrong time of year! It's in the winter when it should be in the summer! Crazy.